Vinexpo remains confident about the current situation

Tuesday March 31 2020 by Vitisphere

 Patrick Seguin, chairman of the Bordeaux Chamber of Commerce and Industry and of Vinexpo: “We are firmly committed to keeping the show in Hong Kong. There don't seem to be any new cases of coronavirus in Asia. The situation is improving”. Patrick Seguin, chairman of the Bordeaux Chamber of Commerce and Industry and of Vinexpo: “We are firmly committed to keeping the show in Hong Kong. There don't seem to be any new cases of coronavirus in Asia. The situation is improving”. - Photo credit : DR

Vinexpo, like all companies, has been shut down. Out of the 34 employees, a good ten are working from home”, said Patrick Seguin, chairman of the Bordeaux Chamber of Commerce and Industry and of Vinexpo, in a statement that was not meant to be alarmist.

For Vinexpo Hong Kong, which was scheduled to take place from 26 to 28 May and has been postponed until 8 to 10 July, Patrick Seguin is not, so far, announcing any withdrawals by new exhibitor countries such as Lebanon and Uruguay, nor among long-standing partners such as Chile, Argentina and South Africa. “We are firmly committed to keeping the show in Hong Kong. There don't seem to be any new cases of coronavirus in Asia. The situation is improving”, he said.

Comexposium/Vinexpo on track

Negotiations relating to the new 50/50 Comexposium and Vinexpo holding entity are well under way. The new company, an SAS or simplified joint stock company, is due to be incorporated on 1 June. It may be difficult to keep to this date. There is also the issue of the structural adaptation that may result from the new company.

LEAVE A COMMENT

Copy the code :
Processing
© Vitisphere 2020 - Tout droit réservé